2009年11月13日星期五

Chapter 2: Angel

finally want write out my Chapter 2.. hehe
gonna say sorry 2 Nel&Neng&Shan..
Alright..
my topic is --- Angel ---
why I will choose this topic?
it is because my dear roommate.. Micky Chai ^^
She tell me
jo,you are my angel in my life.
this sentence..
let me think something..
Im her angel ?
izzit? ^^
haha.. its a very good news to me from Micky..
Do u know what im thinking now?
hehe :)
I think..
Do you feel that people around you is your angel in your life?
Or
Do you be a angel in someone life?
Do you?





Jo back hometown ~
sem break now ~
5 weeks holidays ~
0(n_n)0
HAPPY HOLIDAY!!

4 条评论:

  1. jo.. hehe
    thx 4 put my name thr..
    love u ler~
    muackz

    回复删除
  2. bad gal.. 5 weeks holidays din join mt?

    回复删除
  3. ya tis yr i din go..
    little neng..
    u go wf ryan?

    回复删除
  4. im nt same team wf ryan they ler..
    y tis time u din go de?
    really hope can serve God wf u lo jojo..

    回复删除