2009年10月23日星期五

Conventions Of Us

This is our four conventions
four different people, four different blog
However, we have the same ideas
this is the result we dicuss after class
Even our blog is different from
Yet , we still decide to make this..
What is this ?
--- Love Poems ---
It is our ideas..
So , start from today..
I will try to write my love poem..
yet , i just try only la~
I dunno I can done it or not..
U all dont put many hope on my shoulder ar.. ^^
I say I will try only.. not confirm..
I will try to though this love poem to comfort someone .. :)
I will start it from tomorrow..
If I can .. hehes :)
U all waiting la ~




Neng.. u r the 1st to post love poem oh ~ touching !! Jia You !!
Hui Shan.. u r the 2nd to post love poem eh ~ haha.. very meaningful !! Add Oil !!
Nelson .. u same as me.. didnt put anything yet.. GamBaTeh ar !! Im waiting your article ~ :)
the last 1..
Jocelyn.. hehe.. is me is me.. I promise u all ~
2mr I will try to post it ~
try only ar ~
if make u all feeling disappotted.. sorry la..^^

4 条评论:

  1. 韵儿姐妹
    你一定写的很可怕的
    因为你全都用英文 ==
    我快三条线了

    回复删除
  2. weii..
    u same wf me jek.. still say me like tat..
    me d post lo..
    2day i wait u har..
    if 2day u didnt out such as tis poem..
    i kill u xDDD
    n then..
    tell ur ching ching noe also.. LOL

    回复删除
  3. dont kill me&dont tell my honey noe ler
    tq sis lolz
    my english poor den u..
    nt same nt same
    haha

    回复删除
  4. u lie me always la
    ur eng ll poor den me? ==

    回复删除