2009年10月31日星期六

thinking..

Nel inform me again ler..
aiyaya..
still dunno wat topic can i share&write out..
but luckily..
this time ve neng neng accompany me~
So miracle is..
Nelson is the 1st person who finish the chapter 2
walao~
M-I-R-A-C-L-E
Hui Shan still is the 2nd..
omg omg omg!!
I want think clearly wat topic i want share d..
Neng..
u ve any idea?



Chapter 2 of Nelson --> Raining
Chapter 2 of Hui Shan --> Words of Life



any1 can give me some idea?
hehe..
Neng
we jia you 2gether la :)

5 条评论:

  1. 韵儿韵儿。。
    我完成咯!
    题目是
    这一次,会用心爱袮。。
    你或许可以参考一下『单翼天使』哦
    加油!
    等你的文章哦! =D

    回复删除
  2. 爱的诗篇?
    韵儿加油啊

    回复删除
  3. gambateh add oil jiayou !!
    luv urs love poems :)

    回复删除
  4. so wat u thinking abt now?

    回复删除
  5. Neng, i think recent cant lo~
    very busy ler~
    u tell Nel they,want wait me lo~

    Ryan,hahaha.. i ll jia you..
    how r u recently?

    BeiBei,omg~ hehe.. tq arigatou dou jie ar!! ^^

    Karl,nothing ler~
    jz abt my study lo~

    回复删除