2009年10月14日星期三

moody

recent a lot of things that happened at home
I felt very bad, very mess
Neng's message..
let me a little to calm the mood once again been affected
my father suddenly fell ill
my mother worried that he lay unconscious for
my brother come back from Singapore
my sister feel very helpless
I
feel very bad
leaving things back home
Mood mess
Mood is very helter-skelter
I don't know how I can do
Fear of the extreme.
God,
I need to have YOU in my life
in charge of my life..





all my bro&sis, keep pray 4 me~
thank you.

4 条评论:

  1. soli jojo..
    I dunno ur mood..
    still gonna gt confort from u thr..
    soli..
    ill keep pray 4 u my dear~
    jia you ar!!

    回复删除
  2. nvm my dear..
    u dont know it, i did blame u de..
    thx 4 pray ^^

    回复删除
  3. ill inform Nel them tis few days..
    hope u can asap back campus de..
    we all miss u :)

    回复删除
  4. jojo, we all will pray 4 u.
    wait u come back campus..
    miss ya

    回复删除